1. The company CULtTOUR, in the context of the obligation to safeguard and protect the information of its customers, is committed to protect and use in an appropriate manner the personal information (personal data) collected either online from the website www.culttour.gr, or through communication/cooperation with any third party.
2. The company CULtTOUR uses the personal data in order to provide information about its products and services, by sending information material (letters, newsletters, on the internet, etc.) and to properly process the orders of the respective customers.
3. The collection of personal data takes place only if you voluntarily choose to provide it. For example, if you contact by e-mail or if you register as a customer of CULtTOUR products and services and / or as a user of www.culttour.gr.
4. In accordance with this statement you consent to the storage and use of your personal data in order to provide personalized services, pursuant to Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
5. At any time you can request the deletion of your personal data either using the unsubscribe option included at the bottom of all company emails, as well as all Newletters distributed online, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also request the correction or modification of your personal data via email at infο@culttour.gr.
6. The personal data collected by the company CULtTOUR are used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as in force, but and the new European General Regulation on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679, as well as Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of personal data.
7. The company CULtTOUR does not transmit your personal data to third parties except service providers who work with it in order to improve the company's services, inform users, statistical analysis of company data and its website www.culttour.gr. For this purpose, your personal data can be stored in the cloud, possibly abroad, where service providers or partners of the company CULtTOUR are based. However, our company requires from these associates the exclusive processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above only.
8. CULtTOUR reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement, at its sole discretion. In the event of any changes, CULtTOUR will record the date of amendment or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will be valid for you from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to determine if there are any changes to the way we handle your personal information.
9. This Statement was last updated on January 1, 2022.